Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What to Focus on.

So in the life of a missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints we wake up every morning at 6:30...actually most the missionaries I know wake up before then. So we wake up, then we exercise, get ready for the day and spend 2 precious hours studying. In those 2 hours we are filled with a concentrated amount of Gods Love as we pour over his words in the Scriptures. We can learn so much as we read what he has prepared for us to learn from. I spend a lot of time in the Book of Mormon. Lately I've been reading the bible more and I absolutely love it. Reading boths books together has been really enlightening. It has been fantastic to see how they interconnect. I really want that to be my focus as I blog, relating the bible and the book of mormon to each other and realating the scriptures in our lives. I love being a missionary. I love being able to talk about Christ through the words of the scriptures all day every day. I invite you to find out more about Chirst. Ask me a question or go to Mormon.org. I invite everyone to find out more about Christ, no matter what your stage or circumstance in life may be. You may have known Christ for 60 years but I know we can always learn from him and know him better. Lately I've been mesmerized by the phrase "Come unto Christ." To me that means move ourselves closer to him through our actions and by following what he has asked us to do. What does this phrase mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment